第二部分 语 法
(1) Our class starts _ (at, on, in) 8 _(at, in, /) every morning.
(2) The plane cannot arrive (on, in, before) time. It is coming half an hour _(after, behind, before) the time.
(3) Wait here (in, for, at) a moment. The manager will be back (at,in, after) a few minutes.
(4) They haven't seen each other (in, for, since) ten years.
(5) The sun shines (at, on, during) the day.
(6) We'll have an important meeting (in, at, on) Tuesday morning.
(7) His factory had made three thousand cars _(at, in, by) the end of last month.
(8) _(In, ()n, Since) arriving at the office, we found the office was broken into last night.
(9) I hadn't known anything about it (at, till, after) then.
(10) It's _(over, past, until) midnight and he has been out _ (over, at, to) twelve hours.
(11) _(With, After, Before) the beautiful music, we were all dancing happily.
(12) The little girl fell _(down, up, to) the stairs and broke her leg.
(13) (On, In, At) the picture, the girl is sitting (between, among, beside) her mother and father.
(14) Write them down _(over, under, on) the blackboard.
(15) His office is just (through, across, on) the street.
(16) The man went _(in, out, out of) the store and ran away.
(17) In winter people _ (for, of, in) the village like sitting (by, in, across) the fire.
(18) He went (to, past, around) my store several times but never greeted me.
(19) At last I recognized(认出)him (between, among, of) the crowd.
(20) Don't park the car____(before, in front of, in the front of) the building. The parking ground is____(behind, in the back of, between) the building.
(21) The city is famous____(with, from, for) his long history.
(22)I have to leave____(to, for, on) Shanghai (to, for, on) business.
(23) They will never do it____ (at, for, to) nothing.
(24) We all jumped up____(at, on, with) joy____(at, for, to) the news.
(25) She took a wrong bus (at, for, by) mistake.
(26) Miss Li didn't go to work yesterday (according to, instea
转载请注明：文章转载自 湖北成考网 [www.whxnf.com]本文标签：